Monday 18 June 2018

That man on a bicycle

... when i come out of my house everyday I notice people on the road...
My mind goes back to the old and traditional way of "analyzing" (actually it might be judgement) their situation and what might be going on in their minds.
I normally do so...

Today when I was waiting at the signal for my friend to come and pick me up for a drop to my office, I saw this rather older man on a bicycle. He had (may be his best clothes) a shirt tugged into his pants. He was trying to go faster maybe but at the same time he was alert if vehicle approaches. May be he was happy also this morning. (May be a little happiness with the little that he may have...) He was on a bicycle though...
Then a car (new baleno with urban blue colour) honks nearby...It was my friend. I sunk into the front seat, with my glasses on, a nice song from passenger... and we went away... but I was thinking. Now my day gets over... n I thought of putting it here...

No comments:

Post a Comment